Rally Thank You

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rally Thank You
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:00:59 -0400
Hey All,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all who attended the PA
Rally.  We truely enjoyed your company and hope you can all attend next
years Rally!!!

A very heart-felt thanks for the unexpected gift presenation!  The luggage
rack will be a terrific addition to the 74 Midget, which we are currently
restoring!  We also wish to thank all who contributed to the "collection".
Frank has made arrangements to put the funds collected to good use,
furthering the beautification of our 74 Midget.

Thank You All!!!

Kevin & Kathy Valentine