Re: Ribbed Rubber Floor Matts

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ribbed Rubber Floor Matts
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:58:57 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Anne,
With all due respect, I understand the fact that you need a real, practical,
everyday car, but I implore you to reconsider parting out a very original, very
unique example of an original Mk II Sprite.

Dead original cars are so very special. They should stay with the car just as
all
of the other original pieces that are part of the vehicle.

One can restore, or rebuild, a vehicle, but original/unrestored cars can never
be
recreated.

If you need to raise money, please consider selling the car as a whole to
maintain its originality.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT