British Car Day Show a personal Success

To: "Spridgets \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car Day Show a personal Success
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:31:21 -0400
Well,

My '61 Sprite made it to and from the Show, in Western Hamilton County,
Ohio, and avoided any gunfire, which is always a good thing.

It was the farthest and longest the car has been driven in over 20 years,
and it did just fine.
This year, there were 4 Square Body Sprites at the Show July 23 (Last
Sunday) and I haveto say, I was pretty proud of the way mine compared.  I
definitely need to re-do the Dashboard and re-cover the seats, and some
other odds and ends, but hopefully the bulk of the work (and money) is done
and I can enjoy it now.

Here's my Link to the latest Pictures: http://w3.one.net/~asisson/

...I now wish I had taken more pictures of the show itself, but oh well.

Thanks for all who contributed and assisted.

Andrew Sisson
Cincinati, Ohio
(These days, known as the OK Corral of the Mid-West)..