Re: Rockers and Smoke

To: guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, justbrits@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rockers and Smoke
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:55:34 EDT
In a message dated 7/29/01 12:33:48 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> You may think this is stupid.
> I think it a wise course of action when this has yet to be finally
> confirmed as the problem
>
> Guy

Guy,

Many of us on the list guage how well we are doing by how badly my friend Ed
abuses us.  I figure I must have been messing up badly lately as he has not
nailed me in a while.

We love you Ed, but some of the newbies don't know when or how to ignore you
yet.

Robert Houston

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.