Squeezing a Judson into a Mini?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Squeezing a Judson into a Mini?
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:15:37 EDT
I have been corresponding with a guy who wants to buy my Judson and put it
into his Mini. He has been told that it either won't fit or needs to do
modifications to the firewall. I guess he has banged that out already to fit
in a Weber.
As the carb on the new set up may be below the windshield, he is willing to
put a scoop on his hood. Got to like this guy. I think people who drive
"street"  Mini are even bigger fanatics then spridget drivers.
I have given him my tape measured dimensions, but he is still not sure.
Anyone have experience with this?

David Oliner
60 Bugeye
67 TR. 4A