Re: Ed's Present Behaviour

To: "Spridget mail list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ed's Present Behaviour
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:46:26 -0400
I read the Saturn boards also (as I own one of them too), and it's eerily
coincidental that there is a merchant who frequents that board that's going
through a problem like Ed is.

In his case, he own's a Saturn-only salvage yard in Florida, and is in the
middle of a lawsuit brought on by Saturn Corp. The lawsuit was "handed" to him
shortly after the birth of his child this year. In his posts, he has been short
of temper, insulting, and rude at times... and has gotten into heated
arguements with other Saturn listers.

I realize stress is not an excuse for rude behavior, but for all of us it would
be benificial to stop and think before we jump down each others throats...

just my observations.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
'79 Midget - under restoration
2000 Saturn SW2 - hauling parts
1833 Farmhouse Colonial - my other moneypit!

From PilotRob at webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 05:58:51 -0400 (EDT)

>Cap'n. Bob
>    '61 :{)