Tire pressure monitors (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire pressure monitors (No LBC)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:14:29 EDT
Well, I just heard about this story:
http://news.excite.com/news/ap/010725/14/tire-pressure

The feds are trying to mandate tire pressure monitors on all cars for 2004.
It seems that many people don't check their tire pressure regularly, and
driving with low tires can be dangerous.

So those of us who actually take a few minutes every month to check our tires
have to foot the bill for the extra cost because some idiots don't know any
better.

What ever happened to cleaning the gene pool?

Sorry, I'm getting down off my high horse now.

Allen Hefner (Republican, with definite Libertarian overtones!)
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport