Fwd: AH Sprite Hardtop

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: AH Sprite Hardtop
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 21:31:49 -0400 (EDT)
Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)
From Smooth0440 at aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:13:02 EDT
Subject: AH Sprite Hardtop
To: PilotRob@webtv.net

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry!  We appreciate your interest in our products.

Adding a Smooth Line Hardtop is one of the best styling and practical
improvements that can be made to your Austin Healey Sprite.  Coming or going,
our custom designed Hardtop will give an exciting, clean, sleek, appearance
to your Sprite while protecting you from the noise and weather.

Now you can have a dry, comfortable interior and enjoy normal conversation or
your favorite music on your stereo!   When your Healey is parked, a Hardtop
adds additional security for personal items.

All of Smooth Line Hardtops are made from an oven cured, high quality
fiberglass composite that come from the Factory with all  the rubber gaskets
installed for a weather tight seal.  Also included, all stainless steel
attachment hardware necessary for an easy on/off. A Smooth Line Hardtop
weighs less than 35 lbs making it easy to handle and fits all Mk I Sprites.

Suggested Retail Price for a standard AH Sprite Hardtop  in a smooth, ready
to paint, primed exterior finish with charcoal gray headliner is $999.95.

Optional headliner colors are available for an additional $99.95.  The
optional Elk grain Haartz Vinyl exterior covering is available in many colors
at $225.95 extra.

All of Smooth Line products are premium quality and are fully guaranteed. We
simply manufacture the best!  We have a "No Bull" one-year satisfaction
guarantee against anything, except accident.  In other words, if you are not
completely satisfied, call and you can return the Hardtop for a full refund
except freight

All of Smooth Line Hardtops are custom made to order.  Manufacturing and
delivery time is approx. 4-6 wks. Also, included at no extra cost, is heavy
duty packaging for world wide shipping. Shipping is extra and is by truck
.
We are currently having a special  Factory Direct Sale that can save you a
substantial amount of money.  During this sale the standard hardtop is only
$749.95 complete  including all attachment hardware.  Nothing extra to buy!

The optional Haartz exterior is only $175.95 additional. The optional
upgraded interior, color of choice, is only $49.95 extra.

This special sale will be over shortly.  If you are looking to save at least
$250.00 on a new Hardtop, now is the time to order. We accept all major
credit cards.  To order give us a call toll free 1-877-368-4533.

Sorry to take so long in responding to your inquiry.  Our computer system has
been up and down for the last three weeks putting us way behind in answering
our mail.  We appreciate your patience.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to E-mail or phone.  I'm
looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks again!

Happy Motoring,
Jack

PS A photo of the Sprite Hardtop can be viewed on our web site.  On our home
page, click on application chart(left side of page).  Then a black Corvette
will appear, click on it.  Then a list of cars will appear, click on Austin
Healey Sprite.

Web site   www.smoothline.com       E-mail   smooth0440@aol.com