Re: No LBC, only BGP of Wed, 1 Aug 2001 03:14:03 -0700

To: tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com (Toby Atwater)
Subject: Re: No LBC, only BGP of Wed, 1 Aug 2001 03:14:03 -0700
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 07:33:04 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Hi, Toby-

The New York pilot's dream commuter
vehicle has finally arrived on the scene, I
see. "Road rage" problems be gone!

And where the hell was this when I needed something special to commute
from my home in Stamford to my previous
domicile at JFK?

The MP40 heavy machine gun is exactly appropriate for heavy New York
traffic,
"clearing the way" and the lighter "34" allows a "parting shot" at the
occasional wise guy who moved just a little too slowly from one's
intended path, thus forcing annoying, irritating last minute
corrections. (I do not see a coffee mug
holder. Anybody see one I may have missed? Gotta have one of these).

Also, while the front mounted "40" would
take care of the largest of SUV's and even
HUMVEES (assuming armour piercing
rounds were readily available) I see a
requirement for a heavier weapon to take
care of the "double tandems" and "18
wheelers"; perhaps the fabricator, for a
few thousand more. could be talked into
mounting a short-barrel version of the
infamous "88". Certainly this is not too
much to ask for in view of the vehicle's
intended forays.

Obviously, the diesel would be completely
comfortable on JP5 or JetA1, which my
Company would be only to happy to
involuntarily donate (I mean, in consideration of American's daily fleet
useage, this would amount to no more than a drop in the bucket, really).

Wonder what the tolls would be like on
the bridges?. Oh what the hell, I got the
EZpass discount, anyway.

Hmmmm. Maybe I should bid back to
Kennedy from Boston?

Cap'n. Bob