Re: Disk/Wire wheel adaptations (formerly no subject)

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Disk/Wire wheel adaptations (formerly no subject)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:57:13 EDT
Apologies for being a PITA and dumbo here but I have just bought a used wire
wheel axle casing and want to check it is correct before I build it up.

So, what is the exact width of the axle casing tip to tip in inches or metric?

Also did the width every vary by say a quarter inch over the years?

Finally, anyone ever seen a steel wheel axled 'cut n' shut to a wire wheel
width?

Thanks

Daniel1312

In a message dated 31/07/01 14:48:03 Pacific Daylight Time,