Re: No LBC, only BGP

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC, only BGP
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 19:47:34 -0700
Toby Atwater wrote:

> As if there wasn't enough off topic discussions already, look what's for
> sale in New Jersey.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1172680905
>
> Perhaps this is the junk out in Frank's garage?

   Is this another e-bay car that we can pick apart?  Let me start.  Lights too
low, should be mounted up high and on fenders.  Camo scheme wrong, half tracks
never painted in "ambush" scheme with little dots of opposite colors, only tank
destroyers and a few very late tanks so painted...

Steve

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright