Re: LBC dictionary? ( no LBC )

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC dictionary? ( no LBC )
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 06:44:30 -0400
The Irish side of me got loose one day while I was talking to a house proud
guy who was telling me about how he had applied driveway sealant to his
ashpalt driveway.  I cut him off and started to tell him that his problem
was the new cars that he was driving did not leak oil.  I explained to him
how the oils in the ashphalt dried up in the hot sun by rising to the
surface in the heat and getting washed away when it rains.  I further
explained that it was unnecessary and actually bad for the driveway to put a
sealant on, when, if you just drove cars that leaked oil a bit, the
necessary oils would be replenished.  I later had to tell him that I had
just made up the BS, because he was believing me.

Now, what I told the guy who announced that he just had a vasectomy, was
another story.

Robert D.