Datsun 210 5 speed For Sale.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun 210 5 speed For Sale.
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 05:20:16 -0700 m>
I have one left for sale. $150 plus shipping. No shift knob unfortunately. I
can take pics if needed. I have a great shipping container or you can come
by and pick it up (Santa Barbara, CA). It was pulled from an 81 Datsun 210
(serial number B310) with an odometer reading 165k miles. It still has the
slave cylinder attached. It has the throwout bearing carrier and clutch
release fork as well.

This is the last one of the 3 I brought back from Arizona. (a buddy is
bringing me another one out of a crashed 210 for my sprite). There were 3
more that I passed on... didn't have enough cash with me to bring back all
of em so just got the ones I thought looked best.

Crawling around dusty junk yards in Phoenix in 110+F was not really fun...
but I did enjoy myself :P Getting pretty good at spotting 210s, and haggling
with old junkyard guys. Are there any limits to what a six pack can do?

If you are looking for one, hit the local small time junk yards. The ones
without computer inventories etc... The ones with one old guy, a couple
helpers and a few dogs work best. And if they don't know what they have and
just have trannys laid out, the smallest ones are the ones you are looking
for. smallest input and output splines (only 18mm)

Toby
69 Sprite
69 Midget
74 Midget