Re: Exhaust to Manifold Bolts?

To: chuck <chuckc@attglobal.net>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust to Manifold Bolts?
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 09:27:42 -0500
Chuck,
         Aren't they studs? 5/16-24 on both ends. Try your local parts
store. That they are the same both ends make them a little harder to find.
Look in the Dorman cabinet under Chrysler manifold stud. Other cars use a
coarse thread on one end. Then use anti-seize on the end into the manifold,
and a brass nut and lock washer and no anti-seize on the pipe end.
         Hope this helps.
         Peter C
====