Oil Stuff

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Stuff
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:49:57 -0400
Roger.

I'm curious to know if you ever received my post about oil pump priming? I
sent it three times, but it never appeared on the list, and I did remember
to delete the crap that appears at the bottom of all list messages these
days.

Gerard

I got it, thanks! I had about 60 psi in my old racing 948 40 over. I ran it at
7500 RPM. Only had one engine failure, but it was a good one. I spun a rod
bearing and it went through the block leaving a small hole in one side and a
big hole in the other. Had good oil pressure until the event.
Hopefully, I won't do that again!