More Chiltons/Haynes

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Chiltons/Haynes
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 15:03:02 -0500
I found more shop manuals. Now before ya'll remind me of the fiasco with
the last ones, these are at the parts store where I buy most of my local
parts.
Elizabeth, they had a Jaguar Saloon MkI and MkII 240 & 340   '55 -'69
Chuck, a Saab 95 & 96 v4
Toby, Land Rover 58 - 85
and I recall someone on the list has a Volvo, there was a book for the
120, 130, & 1800 sports.
I think there was a Renault 5 book as well as some for Lancias,  and
They are on closeout with prices ranging from $5 -$10 and most of them
are still unopened. If anyone has an unusual car that they need a book
for, email me and tell me what you are looking for and I will look when
I go up again. So here we go again, for the cost of the book and S&H,
give me a shout. When I get about 3 requests or better, I will drive up
there again and see what I can locate.......... Brad