Re: Does this mean anything to anyone?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Does this mean anything to anyone?
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 17:45:57 -0400
That won't happen.

Only one valve was dry.  It was on #2 ( on the left ).

The guy turned the head upside down, poured some varsol? into the recesses
and checked to see if it would leak past the valves.  A couple of drops
seemed to.  About an hour later, after the tour of the shop and some
gabbing, it still had not leaked.

Number 2 piston can be pushed around in the cylinder much more freely than
the other pistons.

Robert D.