Re: paint stripper

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: paint stripper
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 10:17:50 -0400
After this and the few comments about oil and asphalt the last few days, I
gotta question. I live in a rented townhouse. The non-LBC loving management
is griping about my parking space redecorating plan. They don't buy the
"better sealed" line.

Any way to clean the old constant oil change system byproducts from an
asphalt parking space?

Most things I can think of also eat the asphalt. Maybe paint? ;-)

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget