Spy photos - Gerard's Garage

To: "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Minor Mail list <minor-list@poundbury.co.uk>
Subject: Spy photos - Gerard's Garage
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 19:03:50 -0700
Hello All,
    Our intrepid agents have once again managed to infiltrate another
secret LBC facility.  The latest target was Gerard's Garage (codename:
Pixelsmith) in San Francisco, California.
    Our agents were able to obtain some good spy photos and slip away
without arousing suspicion.  Photos can be viewed at the album link
below.

McGee, Steven McGee

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright