Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 14:07:21 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, judy Ann Cull <vscda@iserv.net>
Hey y'all,

August 17-19 VSCDA presents: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan & Summer Party XV
Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI
Event Chairman: Phil Cull

Yep... it's time for that favorite event of the year... Grattan. Thickos
will be out in force. We've got the back half of the first lower paddock
road reserved for Thicko Village. The Thicktones will be playing Fri and
Sat (ya just can't get enough, can ya? Well... yes, maybe..) The Big tent
will be at the pool both days, as it's easier for the caterer.

Redrum's "cheatin' dog" 1275 goes together tonight. It's a pretty mild
motor... (in other words, DR J or the Goose have nothing to fear), and I
hope it keeps all it's internal pieces internal. The cool fiberglass
bonnett has been fitted, and really has an aggressively  snotty (hey, who
does that remind you of?)  look to it. I'm hoping to run my 8 spoke early
American Racing wheels (lighter and way cool looking). Rollbar mods are all
done, so my fatass fits in the new seat, and my chin (pick one)  isn't on
the steering wheel.

"Uncle" Jack Drews will be reunited with the car (his first racecar) and co
drive the Meatball Memorial Enduro honoring Gene Donato. That will be fun.
Also, I hear that Gary "Grenade" is importing Ohio hotshoe Roger "L.F."
Heil to co-drive in the enduro.

Elmo promises to get off his ass and whip the food and beverage and
parking  efforts in the Village in order. (Please, you first arrivals for
Thursday practise, save the end of the road for Elmo and I)

See ya soon.

Flounder