Re: Anyone having fun with their Spridget?

To: bugeyeguy@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone having fun with their Spridget?
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:38:32 EDT
Tom,

There are a whole bunch of solutions, none of which involve a specially made
plate or cover.  I am using an AP Racing 7.5" cover (but could be using some
lesser Ford 7.5" plate if I wanted).  Sure, the flywheel is refaced and
drilled and tapped for the bigger cover, as with the cover there is a choice,
but I use a competition Ford 7.5" plate.  AP Racing does rationalise its
range from time to time but they do have off the shelf solutions available -
it justs needs a little work to your flywheel to make them work.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 06/08/01 18:15:20 Pacific Daylight Time,