Re: fake

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: fake
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 23:50:59 +0000 FILETIME=[CF448250:01C11F9B]
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I am not Ed, but I think he's a great guy.  I think we should have Sprite
Spree '03 sponsored by Budweiser, and stop in at Ed's.   I ordered new
floormats from him, as well as a case of Busty, some metric screwdrivers,
and a neat steering wheel that looks like a chain welded into a circle so I
can have a car that looks as cool as his
mexican-americans-go-to-nightschool-and-take-Spanish-and-get-a-"B" Chebby El
Camino.

I think it's time to sign off the list now...see all y'all again sometime.

The REAL Montana Bob