Re: BSF threads

To: "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>
Subject: Re: BSF threads
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 17:02:49 -0700
Cc: Spridgets Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I believe the only BSF threads on the Sprite are the round knurled nuts for the
instrument retainer bars behind the dash.  (Correct me if I am wrond guys).  99%
of all threads on the Bugeye are UNF threads.  A few exceptions like the screws
that hold the pinion shaft cover on the steering rack that are BSF or Whitworth.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite