Re: Sprite bonnet

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite bonnet
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 00:43:57 -0400 FILETIME=[113A7680:01C12157]
Herb,
For those of us without that book, any place on the web that has pics of
you're bonnet??
And speaking of strange bonnets. I got a couple of pictures of a strange
one. It's owned by a good friend, bought many years ago. It's fiberglass.
Kinda looks like a Ashley but with a Lotus 7 snout. Strange.
If anyone can identify it, I and he would appreciate it.

here's the link. I'll have pics of my Bugeye, before pics that is, up on it
soon.

http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bugeyeracr

then click on the car photos folder.

Brian S.