5-speed clutch

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>
Subject: 5-speed clutch
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:31:13 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Toby,  If you want the Rivergate clutch can be changed out to the full
Datsun clutch which by the way is 7 1/4".  Paul A or any really good machine
shop can convert the flywheel for you and I get the three piece clutch kits
for $100.  The only other thing you need with this clutch is a spacer
between the carrier and TO bearing.  I've never done the Rivergate 1275
clutch, but was unable to get a 1098 one to work in my car.  I wouldn't even
try to use a 948 clutch cover with any 5-speed.
        Crash