Re: Help Insurance

To: "Larry Dickstein" <bugide@solve.net>
Subject: Re: Help Insurance
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:05:08 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
<<You feeling alright today, Ed?>>

Yep, Larry<G>!

<snip>

<<... he asked that I call and advise them beforehand.  He went on to
state that if there were a claim, there might be a problem due to the
distance
involved from home and the obvious overage on 2,500 miles.  If they were
notified
prior to the trip, there would not be any problem, so says the
underwriter.>>

Didn't I SAY all that, Larry????

Ya gets a "renewal form" EVERY aniversery.  For years where I KNEW where
I was going (OK, MD, PA, OH, IN, NE, etc.) I put down on the form just
THAT (as I said).

Prob. wid dat??  They have NEVER had one?!?!?

Yer STILL "within" the "rules" as long as they are NOTIFIED (me thinks?).

Ed