Re: I found some balls - DCOE - long

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: I found some balls - DCOE - long
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:56:43 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
APT does the jet inspection cover - recently I started lock wiring mine
because I have lost a couple over the years.  The maniflow manifolds are the
best (according to DV) though like anything you get what you pay for and they
are not particularly cheap.

www.aptfast.com

Daniel1312

In a message dated 11/08/01 07:53:06 Pacific Daylight Time,