parts cars ?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts cars ?
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:38:35 -0400
I've always wanted an '82 Midget . . .

But seriously folks, I found this ad.  < all disclaimers apply >

- - - - -

                               MIDGET: 82 and 74? free to good home
                    Categories:
                              US: Parts Cars for sale
                    Ad Number:
                              125
                    Date Posted:
                              07/18/2001
                    Contact:
                              Jared Chmielecki
                              Raleigh , NC 27616
                              USA
                    Telephone:
                    E-Mail:
                              jdchmiel@eos.ncsu.edu

                   Description
                   These would make excellent parts cars, as they were a
restoration in progress.
                   My roomamte and I are both students and do not have
enough time to work on
                   them. Free to anyone who comes and gets them !
                   zip code 27616 in Raleigh NC
Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >