Re: midget fenders

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, ET Piano <etpiano@excite.com>, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: midget fenders
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Gerard,

You missed a bolt! There are two near the firewall.
One that bolts to the firewall...the other that ties
the top of the fender to the drain tray at the
firewall.

Dan

--- Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
wrote:
> Rick,
>
> No welding required (unless somebody made some bad
> repair).From inside the
> car, 4 bolts behind the kick panel, 3 vertically
> near the door and 1 near
> the front lower footwell. Exterior: 1 bolt at the
> firewall, where the
> bonnet and fender meet, 2 more above the grille, and
> 3 below the grille at
> the valance. You may need to loosen or remove bolts
> from the front grille
> surround/valance to get the fenders off though.
> there are also some bumper
> support brackets that will need to be removed to
> allow the fender to come
> off.
>
> Gerard

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.