Re: 1275 Radiator

To: Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1275 Radiator
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:01:35 -0700
You can use the core from the 1500 radiator, but you need to have the tanks
from the earlier cross flow radiator put on by a radiator shop.  The
radiator is not symmetrical, and should have the tanks placed so that the
radiator sits more to the right side of the car.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino