Re: rained out.....rats!

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rained out.....rats!
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:47:01 -0000
yup!  i hillclimb in the rain!    i had 3 runs and waiting for  a fourth, an
accident on course had to be cleaned up and i was informed that they were
finishing up the day!  krud!  a fresh set of plugs and all strapped in.  and
over a half hour waiting to be informed....the day was over!    so it was
off to the trailer and load up and head home.  so ended my assault on the
hill.

chuck.
still have to drop the trailer off the hitch .....that can wait for