Ironhead takes a ride!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ironhead takes a ride!
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:40:58 -0400
I took my 60 Bugeye (Ironhead) for a test ride today. 70 psi oil pressure, 175
degrees F. It's  fun to drive Bugeyes and it's really(!) fun to drive hot
ones. The MGB front brakes I got from tom Speed rally stop well. The five
speed is a joy to run- I even got into fifth gear at 65 mph not on the
freeway. still have stuff to do- interior- got a red kit with Yellow Beauty
I'll use it on Ironhead and use the black kit for Yellow Beauty. The lights
aren't quite right, but I was home before dark. I will have pictures soon.
Yahoo!

Roger Cotting
59 Bugeye Yellow Beauty
60 Bugeye Ironhead
60 Bugeye project car
74 Midget My son has found a place to store it!
80 TR8
95 Mitsu 3000Gt