re: State of British Cars..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: State of British Cars..
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 01 16:09:12 EDT
  Hmmm.. Just where is that state? I might like to live there. :-)
 Oh. I suppose it's in Britain... :-) :-) :-)

per Toby...
>>And can you belive I was actually contemplating using that engine in the 74
>>Midget project! Took some measurements and it's simply way too big. And
SNIP)
>> Twin turbo stright 6! Some guys have em pushing to 500hp

  This mpeg's not particularly exciting (view of a dyno run), but the
hp numbers at the end are interesting, and relevant to Toby's post... ;-)

  http://joe.thovo.com/CrazyVids/brycedyno874rwhp.mpeg

     Ed in NC

  "No kitty! That's a baaaad kitty!"  -Cartman