Re: My old car (No LBC, and way off topic)

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, Jacques Le Clainche <jleclainche@home.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My old car (No LBC, and way off topic)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: tcslocum@sprintmail.com
--- Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net> wrote:
> I had a Rabbid Diesel for an 75 minute commute into
> a city for 1 1/2 years.

My best friend in college had a Rabbit Diesel.  I
loved that car - it must have towed me home 50 times
in my MGB that I was trying to keep running on no cash
while living downtown in Albany, NY.  My buddy worked
at a fish store - the car had this weird Kerosene
Meets Scrod that, unfortunately, I'll never forget.

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/