Re: Tube Shock Conversion? - definitive comparison

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer), clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov (Clayton La Baw)
Subject: Re: Tube Shock Conversion? - definitive comparison
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:32:18 -0700
Cc: mikeg@vicnet.net.au (Mike & Kerry Gigante), type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob -

Follow-up to earlier:  I started with the tubes set to zero, and dialed
them up until I could negotiate my "test section" (a severe diagonal dip in
the I-210 freeway that provokes the dreaded "Austin wriggle" in stock lever
suspensions) without "sashay".  Ended up at level 7 as softest
acceptable.  A Watts link (in the future) should allow a softer setting.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite