Re: 1976 MG Midget

To: "Beverly Cleary" <bcleary@awod.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1976 MG Midget
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:58:23 -0700
Bev,

Somehow, I don't think the Brits made a Midget to commemorate our
Bi-Centennial...'-)

If it does in fact have those years, someone is playing a joke on you. The
plaque should read 1925 - 1975 which was the 50 years of MG sports cars.
You car would be a '75 not a '76, though it could certainly be registered
as a '76.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -