Re: Needing a favor

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Needing a favor
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:40:32 -0500
Cc: jnbrashear@GarverInc.com, healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net

Actually, www.jag-lovers.org.

> If you think our list is bad, wait til someone on the Jag list asks
> what
> vanity tag they should get!
> that'll bring 15,000 replys.
> But they also will answer tech questions (the few that actually work
> on their
> own cars) just like our list.
> I was on it when I had my J type (boy that sounds much nicer then
> XJ6)

Aw, c'mon.  I've been on the XJS list for three years, ever since I
bought my XJS.  Most of the (on-topic) posts are about how to do stuff
yourself.  One list member has compiled a 400+ page of tidbits from the
list on how to fix, modify, upgrade, care for your XJS yourself (and it
is FREE for downloading).  I've done virtually all the maintenance on my
XJS myself, thanks to the list and that book.  I've never seen a
discussion of vanity plates, that must be saved for the Forduar lists.

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer