Delightfull visit (some lbc content)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Delightfull visit (some lbc content)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 00:01:38 EDT
Hey list. I just had a delightfull visit from Peter C. and Ron Soave earlier
this evening. We got together and looked over my 62 Sprite to see where the
bodywork should begin. Due to the fact that the spring boxes are heavly
damaged because of rust that will be the starting point. I will have the
boxes redone professionaly but the rest of the body will be done in my
storage unit. Both Peter and Ron made some important points and helped me to
understand a few things about the structiural support of the Sprite. They
also made the suggestion that I get Porters "Guide to buying and restoring
Sprite's and Midget's." Anyone have a spare copy they want to part with? I
got to see Ron's Miata, nice car. They are great people and I really enjoyed
their visit. Thanks again guys.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II
1979 Trans Am