Color was: RE: Future M@ss restoration frustrations

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Color was: RE: Future M@ss restoration frustrations
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 05:56:06 -0700 m>
>My 60 Bugeye looks mighty damn good in black!

Whoa Im getting killed tonight. Iris blue may grow on me after Leo let me
have it and sent me photos of his bugeye... but black??? For an xk150 sure,
but a spridget?

>And, I bet my built and supercharged 1275 would blow the doors offa your
Spridget

Well probably! Considering I don't have a Spridget a) running b)with an
engine installed c)registered d)insured e)modified and f) one solid color!

Come back next year, and we will see who blows the doors offa who! (top
secret spridget project. You ever see a 1275 A series with DOHC, fuel
injection, 30+PSI boost, variable compression ratio, variable cam timing,
variable cam lift all in a healey blue 69 Midget? Well you might see the
back end of it!) Doh their goes that secret. Well at least I still got the
gas turbine\hybrid electric power transmission, AWD project under wraps.
Doh!

Toby
Senior year, Mechanical Engineering UCSB long since desiging his senior
race, err project.
69 Sprite
69 Midget
74 Midget