[Fwd: Thanks for the help back in Oregon]

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Peggy & Dave Bohler** <pbohler@wenet.net>, Rick & Carolyn Walters** <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Thanks for the help back in Oregon]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:17:20 -0700
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:03:37 -0400
To: froggi@cdsnet.net
From Wes Fleming <t.wesley at rcn.com>
Subject: Thanks for the help back in Oregon

Mr. Carter --

Hi!  We're home now, waiting for the freight shipper to deliver our wrecked
bikes, and getting back into the groove of life.  I've been back at work
for a few days and Jason's been working on his house, waiting for school to
start up again in a week or so.

We ended up taking the train home from Portland after staying in Klamath
Falls for a few days.  I have a friend that runs a dealership back here in
Virginia and he arranged the freight company to get our bikes home.

Jason's bike is totalled but mine will run again after a few replacement
parts and a paint job.

Jason ended up with a mild concussion and a stiff neck; I pulled a muscle
in my back and got some bruises & scrapes.  Now we're home and recuperating.

Thanks again for all the help you & your friends gave us.

--wes

T. Wesley Fleming, MA
Project Manager / Tech Writer
Internet Operations Webmaster