Re: Photos of My Sprites

To: "Roger Cotting" <rbc43@home.com>, "BILL" <billh@aaai.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Photos of My Sprites
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:06:38 -0700
Roger,

Cruising Woodward Ave... I spent many weekends (and tanks of gas) there as
a teenager...'-) Used to be a great pastime when Healeys, MGs, Triumphs,
Mustangs, Corvettes, 396 Chevelles, GTOs, 442s, etc. were the (ordinary)
cars of day. You'll have to post photos!

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints