Parcel rates from England teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f7HMw7T05301

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Parcel rates from England teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f7HMw7T05301
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:59:18 -0700
Can someone please advise regarding reliability of the choices below.

I won a bid on a Morris Minor manual from England and I have the following
choices. I'm tempted to just take the surface rate, but I'm wondering if I
can depend on it arriving. Cost of the manual was only about $6.50, but
shipping is a killer...

Thanks.

Gerard

Airmail international recorded printed paper rate
(signature required and includes #28 compenstaion) is
#19.90. 4 to 5 day delivery.

Airmail international printed paper rate  (includes
#28 compenstaion) is #17.30.  4 to 5 day delivery.

Surface international recorded printed paper rate
(signature required and includes #28 compenstaion) is
#10.39. 8 weeks delivery.

Surface international printed paper rate  (includes
#28 compenstaion) is #7.79.  8 weeks service.

Parcle weight 2kg

Information from www.royalmail.com

Parcleforce international standard rate which includes
#20 compensation is #22.55

Parcleforce international economy rate (no
compensation) is #17.85

Information from www.parcleforce.com

Current exchange rate is $1.5446 to #1

--