Re: Back from Encounter

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back from Encounter
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
I too, enjoyed the event and seeing a number of
listers and meeting some more new faces. I came home
and went to work on getting my car finished; wish I
had been able to take it to the event. Will be up and
running for autocrosses next weekend. I am also
considering going to the Taste of Britain show just
north of Lancaster PA next sunday. Are any other
listers planning to attend?

I took some digital pics today and will post on monday
when I get back into the office where the T1 internet
connection is available.

Regards,

John
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/