re: Safety re: State of current British cats

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Safety re: State of current British cats
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 01 23:11:53 EDT
per our own dear, sweet, innocent li'l Katy...
>>>Fine! Come chase the 100# kitty that is eating our goats. We'll even
>>>supply the bullets so you don't have to catch him.

  Throw in the plane ticket, huntin' license and a ride in a Spridget
and I'm your 'guy'!    :-) :-) :-)

per Robert Eh Duquette...
>>( Sounds like fun! )

  Sounds like another great Spridgeteer get-together!  :-)

  Ed in NC
  My lives-to-hunt-deer redneck brother finally managed to get a bobcat
in his freezer for future mounting.  He found it beside the road after
a car hit it.