It's ALIVE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: It's ALIVE
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:24:18 -0400
What a great weekend.
The 67 Sprite is alive and running after almost 2 years of sitting around taking
up space
If you remember, I stripped this car down to the bare tub the first weekend in
June.
I had been gathering parts and spare cash since I picked the car up in December
of '99
Body and paint are complete.  All new wiring harness, installed GM alternator
and did away w/ old
control box (If you gut it and solder in jumpers, it looks better than having
all the wires clumped together)

I want to say thanks to everyone on list who  dug thru parts bins and came up
with advice to help get this car running again.
Now all i have to do is install carpet and interior.

YEE HA, I'll be test driving thru the neighborhood before Labor Day

Tommy
70 B daily driver
67 Sprite - Alive again after 15 years in a barn and 1 1/2  behind my house