Re: Rear Main Seal Kit

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Main Seal Kit
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:47:04 -0700
Hi Brad.

Works for me on all the engines I rebuild!  I'm also the first to admit that
there are some caveats.  If your engine is about shot and there is lots of
blowby, or you don't have any positive crankase ventilation system working, or a
1380!!!!  It's not that great.  Otherwise it's inexpensive and you get enough
stuff to do about 20 engines!  Such a deal!  I'll send the first page of the
instructions to whoever wants it, to see if this will be what they want.  To get
all the instructions and the pictures, you have to pay!

Fiddly job, but works.

Paul A