Re: Lucas Bullet Connectors! Aarrggh!

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lucas Bullet Connectors! Aarrggh!
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:36:02 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:

> Another one for the "Feeling old" list...'-)
>
> -g
>

> >RH...remember when Japanese cars were crap.....?

And what are they now? Top quality jap cars?
We just accept crap because everything today is crap.
Yeah I'm old, I even remember when they used to speak english at the gas
station!
I also remember when power tools (good ones) lasted more than 1 year.
Galvanized nails didn't rust.
Toys outlasted the package they came in.
furniture lasted a life time.
Metal screws or bolts used to hold cars together.
Bumpers would get locked together before a car was totaled or "crumpled"
And people were responsible for THIER OWN ACTIONS!!!!
Yup, I'm old, I pity the future generations. My kids will never know what
quality is.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ