Midget & Sprite mag

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget & Sprite mag
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:39:07 EDT
OK, what do youz guyz think about Midget & Sprite magazine?  I get British
Car mag., and I will ALWAYS get British Car mag., but I am not sure about
sending in $13 to a magazine that is just getting started.  (I have been
burned before by a magazine that came out with a few issues and then
disappeared with everyone's money.)

Do you think M&S mag is worth it?  Do you think it will be around for a while?

I know that opinions are like a$$...er...noses.  Everyone has one and the all
smell.  But I would like to hear from you if you get M&S.

Anyone from M&S on this list?

TIA,

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward