Re: Antique Auto Battery

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Antique Auto Battery
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:00:48 -0500
     I just spoke w/ the folks at Antique Auto Battery.  They are
"perplexed" because they filled the battery and load tested it before
they dumped it and shipped it.  Who knows what really happened?
Perplexed is not the word I'd use.
    What they did do, to their credit, was to offer to ship me a new
battery.  Additionally, they are sending me a UPS call slip so I don't
have to drive 40 miles to send the bad one back to them.  I'm going to
be out the additional electrolyte, I guess.
    "Very rare" was the description used.  I'll let you all know what
happens w/ battery no. 3 when it arrives.

--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Pop. 420