Re: '72 Midget? 4X4? & Sad Bugeye

To: "BILL" <billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: '72 Midget? 4X4? & Sad Bugeye
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:02:26 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill,  I've seen both these cars at the Chico show, I believe the guy lives
north of there.  The bug-i has a twin cam Toyota with running gear.  Both
cars are very well done, the man is an artist. May not be for the concours
bunch. His other bug-i (dash plaque says it was built for his wifes
birthday) is not as wild but still not stock.  I'd trade my yellow car for
any one of them.
        Crash